I admit it – I am crazy for Christmas. It is my parents fault really – Christmas was always magical at our house. I love everything about it – the decorations, the food, the festivities, the music, church, everything.
So as I was hearing about all that I would have to go through over the next few months, I was worried that Christmas for me was heading toward the cancellation list. I was pretty bummed about that. But then I remembered the last time I thought about cancelling or scaling back Christmas – when my mom was really sick – and a group of friends said – “oh no you won’t!” – and came over and helped get everything done anyway and saved Christmas of 2006.
This year I didn’t hesitate to ask for help – and today a wonderful group of friends came over and turned my apartment into a Christmas wonderland – Thank you all sooooooo much!!!! (I know you didn’t know how much work you were in for!!) I appreciate all the help and it is perfect! Love you lots!!!!!
Hi Debbie - sorry I missed it :( thanks for sending home some cookies. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and hopefully Mr. Kim and I can get on that dinner list one of these times!
ReplyDeletexoxox