Saturday, December 18, 2010

Oh! We’re half way there…..oo-OH livin’ on a prayer…..

Okay the rest of the song has nothing to do with anything really but I just like it.   The reason I thought of it was I AM OFFICIALLY HALF WAY THROUGH CHEMO!!!!!  Yahoooooooooooo.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This past week I also had my half-way check-up with Dr. Golesorkhi, who oversees my entire progress.  She has not seen me since the before chemo began, although she has been getting regular test and progress reports.  (my doctors are very high-tech and sharing loads of info – love that about them!)
Anyway, she walked in the exam room and said “You don’t even look sick!!”  (If a cute boy or a doctor tell you that then it must be true).  She also did an exam and agreed with me that the tumor is shrinking!!!  In fact about 1/3 or 1/2 smaller than what it was. 
Take that you stupid cancer! I am winning and you suck.

here is the song now that I put it in your head. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDK9Qqlzhwk

2 comments:

  1. Yay Debbie!! Stay mad and keep beating it!! Prayers and good wishes continue on!

    ReplyDelete