Sunday, January 30, 2011

Run Scott Run....

I have always heard about people who run races and amazing things like that in honor of people and to raise money for a cause.  I never dreamed in a million years that someone would do that for me.  But today, my friend Scott Allen ran the Chevron-Houston Marathon in my honor and to raise money for the Pink Ribbon Project.
 I am so touched by this gesture and by all the support that our friends have shown through their willingness to give to the cause and to pray for my recovery.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for that.
And to Scott, I hope you didn’t hurt yourself more than you did during training!!  I am so proud of you and oh so grateful for your friendship.  Love and hugs to you!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet....you about made me cry (OK...you did!).

    I am just seeing this post. THANK YOU!!!

    I love you more than you know.

    HUGE HUG!!!

    ReplyDelete